Saturday, February 7, 2009

Productive Morning

Since these don't seem to happen all that frequently lately, I thought I should document it to prove to myself at a later date that some things are possible. Somedays. It's noon and thus far these are the things I have accomplished:

Moved the kitchen table to the garage (see the rest of the list so this one makes sense!)
1 load of laundry
2 loads of dishes
2 little boys haircuts (Spencer's looks quite a bit better than Justin's. Oh well.)
Sanded my kitchen table
Applied the first coat of stain to the kitchen table top
Made breakfast (actually scrambled some eggs as opposed to cold cereal)
Played some old school Super Mario Bros. on the Wii with Justin
Made lunch...PB& Honey for the kids, leftover chicken pillows for me. Yay!
Put Spencer down for a nap

Now for the afternoon goals...I'll think they'll be short:
Nap for ME!
2 more loads of laundry
Go for a walk--it's supposed to be another warm day in the 50s. Yippee!
Apply another coat of stain and maybe paint the legs of the table, we'll see...

Adam is gone on call. It's weird how I can become more productive when he's gone for extended periods of time than just a regular work day. There's no rational reason for it, but I'm glad I can be productive sometimes!:)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I admit, I'm impressed! Take pics of your table when you're done, I want to see it!!

Kristen said...

Oh, and totally lame (you know how I am) but happy birthday belated. I know it was on the 18th and I totally thought about you...and then did nothing about it. Love you though!!

Sarah said...

So you were in my dream last night it was totally funny. We were at girls camp and we were youth leaders, I can't remember what we were called? Anyway it was you and Laura and I and you both looked like you did in high school and I don't know what I looked like or what we did but I think it's a funny dream.