Saturday, February 28, 2009

Favorite Quote of the Day


We moved our full size keyboard piano back from the basement to our family room today. I decided we needed to forgo living space and have the joy of music back in our family room--more readily available since Justin wants to learn the piano. So this "keyboard" is quite cool, we can download music from the internet and it plays it and has a little screen that shows the treble clef music so that we can learn to play the song along with it. So Adam downloaded a bunch of music when we got it years ago. Justin and Spencer have had a lot of fun with it today. Justin has been dancing around the house constantly while Spencer has become the house DJ, pushing the start button for the music to start at Justin's request. Justin turned on "Good" by Better Than Ezra and Justin had been maniac-dancing in the family room. He came into the living room where Adam and I were and says "Daddy (in a REALLY whiny tone), WHY WON'T YOU DANCE WITH ME?" Adam's response, "Gosh, that's what ALL the girls said to me in high school." Haha. Very funny Adam!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

All the girls called him "Daddy" in high school? hmmm.... Too Funny! ;)
I bet he's a "Who's Your Daddy?" kind to guy! jk!

kelly said...

How fun! I love Better Than Ezra. I also love manical dancing! Music in the home can make such a difference, especially when it's created by people in that home!!!