Monday, February 9, 2009

TULIPS!

This is how I mark spring every year since we moved into our house a few years back--when my tulips start to appear! On our walk on Saturday, Justin and I decided to check out the dirt in our flowerbeds and guess what we saw....yes, the tulips are starting to come up, just a very little bit! Which scares me a bit since I know we'll get more snow likely, maybe even later this week. BUT YAY! Somehow they always make it through the cold and all. It's always a sign that the dreadfully cold winter WILL end. Oh how I love tulips!

4 comments:

The Chuck Smith Family said...

What good news! I haven't even started looking for mine yet. I didn't think there was even a remote chance. You have given me hope today!

lacey said...

That is so exciting! I really can't wait until Spring is here. Even though it felt like Spring this weekend, hopefully it keeps it up!

Unknown said...

I think we are all anxious for Spring! I didn't know you loved tulips so much. Here I am in tulip country and I haven't planted any in my garden, the slacker that I am. You'll have to post pictures of your tulips in bloom. :)

Kendra said...

Thank goodness! This winter needs to END