Monday, March 2, 2009

TALKING!!!

Spencer is talking up a storm! He can pretty much copy anything we're saying, it's nuts! And all overnight it seems! In just two days time, he can now say ba-ba (bye bye), nana (banana, although my mom thinks its her name!), cup, up, circle, shoe (that's my favorite!), clap-clap, ok, and just a minute ago I told him he's going to see Rhett, Belle, and Allie--my friends kitties and dog, and he copied all their names after I said them. YAY! What a relief to have him talking! To go from not saying anything to saying EVERYTHING, it's pretty amazing! My, how kiddos change so quickly!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Peyton just said shoe yeasterday and it is my favorite. I love how they sound when they first start talking, it's just so precious, get it on video if you can!

Anonymous said...

how cute!! I can't wait for shelby to start talking!! She sure thinks she does now though with all the babbling!! Its so neat to see them progress!!! Strange how it does seem to happen overnight!