Before I head back to work in a few weeks (if one can call working a 4 1/2 hr shift a week "work"), there are a few things that I want to accomplish so here's my list:
1. Get to the gym 5x/week, buy a daycare pass for the kids there so I have no excuse not to go.
2. Finish up C's baby blanket (or start? The fabric has been sitting there just waiting to be cut with my rotary cutter.)
3. Start/finish the nursing wrap thing for which I just bought fabric. Yay.
4. Scrub bathrooms. UGH. I still think outhouses had their purposes for boys' use...can't I get one of those so I don't have to clean up stinky boy pee?
5. Laundry (some of these items are VERY ongoing tasks, yes.)
6. Organize: kitchen/pantry cupboards, closets, basement, family room bookshelves that have turned into junk piles, organize kitchen bar/junk pile.
7. Get house painting quotes for the outside of the house.
8. Plant strawberries and tomatoes into the pots. I LOVE the strawberry pot planter I bought a month ago.
9. Plant flowers, decide on landscaping backyard...visit Home Depot
10. Snuggle babies. Never can do that too much.
That's all on the brain for today.
4 years ago



2 comments:
I'm glad to see you're not tackling too much before heading back to work. ;) When will you ever find the time to get that all done? I am amazed that you are already exercising you crazy lady! If it were me, I'd still be using the "I'm eating for two" excuse and lounging on the couch. You go girl!
I'm interested in your strawberry pot. Is it a new fangled contraption?
Ugh, I know about the whole boy pee issue. Growing up with all girls we never had a bathroom that smelled of urine. I ended up having to scrub the waste basket and change it's location, perhaps you can guess why I did that. Anyway, it now smells less like pee in there but I don't think the smell will ever leave...maybe it's the grout?
Post a Comment