I was staring at our new pharmacy insurance card that arrived in the mail and I kind of zoned out, staring at my children's names listed on the card. As I stared at their names, something stood out to me:
Carson
Spencer
Justin
Now, I know this may be a stretch, but "Son Cer-tin"... as in "son certain?" Does this mean I have no hope for a daughter...ever?:) The odds are not in my favor it seems with these boys!:) And yes, you get to see a peek into the odd workings of my brain these days. Barely believeable maybe, but my thoughts are even more strange at 3 am when I'm up nursing Carson (yep, he's turned into a somewhat "normal" nighttime baby!)! Chalk it up for tired mommyness! But I get my 2nd (ok, 1st) wind of the day right about now at 4pm so I'd better go use my time wisely!:)
4 years ago



3 comments:
wow, you were zoned out :) so that means you are already thinking about baby #4????? hehee
i'm so hoping carson met up with his cousin and told him all about sleeping well...I'm really, really hoping!!!
That's hilarious. I remember what sleep deprivation does to your brain!
i love all the pictures on the last post! and wow, those are some SAT skills you got.
Post a Comment