I'm going to pay royally for today's workout, it's pathetic. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bodypump so it's ok, I'll endure the pain. I remember when I started Bodypump the first go-around...I couldn't walk for like a week! So I'm a little scared that I was asked to play the organ for tomorrow's stake conference...I might be walking to and from the organ like QUITE a dork. Yikes. But there's not much better a feeling than lifting weights to music and feeling SO good at the end of the workout. Hopefully someday I'll be able to jog/run and I'll say that that feels just as good, but I think that day might be a bit far off. I'm still hoping for a 5K in the fall, we'll see how good I can be at whipping myself in shape by then!:)
For those that have asked me about what exactly Bodypump is, here's a link to the creator's website. I go to my local YMCA where they offer it.
4 years ago



3 comments:
Ok, I checked out the link. I'm just saying, I think I'd rather run. That looks insane. Of course I say this 2 days before I start P90X. Good luck! :)
good job on getting back into a workout routine. i can't wait to start something. i left the house tonight for the first time and went through about 5 shirts before i resorted to a maternity shirt. woof. i forgot how distorted the post-partum body is!
Hope playing the organ went well! How's it w/ 3 little boys?! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment