What handsome boys and love the tulips! :) We went for a bike ride on Saturday and didn't come across many tulips. We had a very long, cold winter. Hopefully by next week they'll be out in the fields...
Oh my gosh...sooo cute!! I can't believe you have three boys! They are so handsome and getting so big. I love that you got a mini van too! Congratulations!! ;-D
Last year of residency. Whew! Amazing that we've been at this schooling/training stuff our entire 10 1/2 years of marriage, but hopefully it'll be worth it? We just keep putting one foot in front of the other, finding joy in the journey!
5 comments:
So very handsome! The tulips are beautiful too!
What handsome boys and love the tulips! :) We went for a bike ride on Saturday and didn't come across many tulips. We had a very long, cold winter. Hopefully by next week they'll be out in the fields...
Oh my gosh...sooo cute!! I can't believe you have three boys! They are so handsome and getting so big. I love that you got a mini van too! Congratulations!! ;-D
so adorable!!
Look at you, Mom of 3. Way to go!
Post a Comment