Friday, January 22, 2010

Dinner Angels

Thank you, thank you sweet dinner angels that showed up on my doorstep tonight!! I feel a bit (or a lot) like I don't deserve such kindness since I'm not "completely" down on bedrest and have been feeling really good (and hopefully will be taken off of ANY such bedrest stuff). But you came at just the right time as I was debating with the little boys what to do for dinner. And it was MANY dinner meals that showed up on my doorstep, which is WONDERFUL. I love having ready to go frozen meals, which is what I'm going to do with a couple. Thank you Teigan, Stacy, and Lisa (and YW). You girls are wonderful friends and I certainly appreciate you TONS!!! And the quote from Justin after you left: "WOW! Mom, they were SO kind to bring us SO MUCH food!" Yes, they were!! Yummy!!

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

ah, glad to hear you are being taken care of- and that you might get off your semi-bedrest! i hope you keep feeling really good for the remainder of the pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Awww, I'm plainly jealous! That was so nice of them! Suprise dinners are the best heaven sent gifts for sure.

Tay and Teigan said...

Glad you got them! It probably wasn't the most exciting (or tastiest) meal you've ever had, but hey anything for that sweet baby boy of yours huh? Glad you're feeling better. And HOORAY FOR TEXAS!