Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daddy-scope

Trying to adapt to my new health requirements, I had my glucose monitor, blood pressure cuff, and stethoscope out this morning and Spencer caught eye of the stethoscope. "Daddyscope?" he asked me. I told him that I have to monitor my blood pressure every day now (twice, in fact) so that the baby stays healthy. He said, "Oh. Mommyscope." Yes Spencer, Mommy has to use the stethoscope to take my blood pressure. Funny boy. I love all the funny things he says to me these days.

1 comment:

Amber Marie said...

sounds like you will REALLY praise the day your little gets out! sorry the pregnancy is so rough. i've had the heart burn too- my mom said that grandma malan had it super bad with each of her pregnancies. my mom remembers grandma just opening the bottle of heartburn medicine and drinking it at night!

all the pains we go through to continue humanity, crazy! :)