Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spencer needed a trim!

This morning, I decided I've had enough of the crazy straggling hair of Spencer. Well, in truth it was that and the girly comments I receive about him from complete strangers sometimes. Yes, he's beautiful, and yes he has enormously long eyelashes...but he's my LITTLE BOY! So I sat him on my bathroom counter and gave him a little trim around the ears and his bangs. Yay, he can see now! And the best thing was that he didn't even notice I was messing with him, ha!

On Sunday after church..the BEFORE:





AFTER at breakfast today:



Just showing his long lashes:



My little boyfriend (and no, that area on the left side of his head I didn't cut a chunk out of...he just hasn't grown hair there yet--which is why I'm calling this a "trim" and not his first "real" haircut!):

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow he does have long eyelashes!! Well you did a good job on the "trim"!

Laurie said...

cute boys! Good job on the "trim". Don't you love how their hair grows in? Evyn has a lot on top and not a lot around the sides.

Yasmine said...

Hi Melissa! You guys have not changed much. Your boys are so cute and Nebraska sounds fun. I'm glad you have a good life. Good luck surviving residency!

tara said...

Are you one of those moms that just says "oh he doesn't grow hair there" so that people don't think you're a bad mom who butchers her kid's hair? Because pretty sure I will be.

PS - what gorgeous eyes that boy has!

Unknown said...

what a handsome little guy! I love him!

The Smith Family said...

Tara, sadly, this kid has bald spots...not caused by me!:) Adam wanted me to take buzzers to Spencer's hair but then he'd REALLY be bald so I won that battle. I've decided he looks a little beatle-ish, although I'm not exactly sure which one yet. Poor kid. But he can see so I guess it's a plus!