Justin and Spencer had a great time. I LOVED that it was WARM this year and we didn't have to bundle up--I even took Justin trick or treating in a t-shirt, wow! Compared to the 25 degree past years, this was SUCH a treat!
Indiana Jones!
One comment on J's costume. So, ordinarily I'm not too keen on all the scary costume stuff from all the recent un-kid-appropriate movies that have come out (ie. Dark Night, etc.). So when Justin saw the Indiana Jones costume, I was kinda like, "Well, you don't even know who he is, and didn't see the movie so...." But I was quickly overruled since Justin went on (or was dragged on?) Indiana Jones twice at Disneyland this summer. Ok. So no, I'm not the crazy mom who lets their 6 year old watch PG-13 movies!:)
Justin had his school's "Spooktacular" event on the 30th. The kids aren't allowed to wear their costumes to school so this event is their chance to show off their costumes and they LOVE it! I got pictures with both boys before the Spooktacular, not knowing if I was going to dress up Spencer (uh, torture?) two days in a row with his costume. This is Justin doing the donut eating contest:

A few of us moms in our ward got together for a little playgroup Halloween party on the morning of the 30th too. I think I counted around 20 kids, all who were mostly 2-3 years old. Spencer just wandered around the cultural hall, just loving the chance to walk all over the place. It wore him out so I guess my goal was accomplished! That, and it was fun to catch up with the girls!



2 comments:
Hey Melissa! It's Lacey from the Ralston/La Vista ward. I love your blog it's so cute! I didn't even know you had another boy! We also had another girl, she's almost 6 months old now! It's good to see you on here and see how you are doing. Our blog is brianandlaceybagley.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!!
Egats, SO cute! Ah, I miss you guys. :) Nice cookies too. ;)
Post a Comment