4 years ago
Thursday, October 16, 2008
WHEW!
After waiting hmm, like 5 weeks...the results are finally in our hands! Adam passed his physics boards! YAY! He now only has two more boards exams to take, one of which he may or may not take next year, and then another one his last year. He hasn't decided yet but it would be more like my Adam to take it next year and 'just get it over.' We'll see. For now we're just excited to have yet another test done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I feel like Adam has been in med school/residency/whatever for as long as you've been married. Which is pretty much my whole semi-adult life.
Yay for getting a test out of the way. I hope you guys go celebrate good times.
Thanks Tara. Yep, it feels like forever because it HAS BEEN forever!:) I'm hoping he decides against the extra year after residency to do a 'fellowship'...but I have a feeling it's inevitable...ugh.
Hi Melissa! I'm so happy you found me! :-) It's so fun to see you and your cute family. I will tell Kim you say hello, she'll be thrilled. I'll be checking your blog often, it's so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Congrats! All these things I still have yet to look forward to. Sometimes I can't bear to get on and read how much Adam is gone knowing that it is coming! Mike loves it though and so I guess I should just get it in my head NOW that it is going to stink!
How exciting! Good job Adam! In reality we know he was scared for his life; having to tell you that he didn't pass... I have a feeling that would not have been a pretty picture! ;) Congrats! Hope you can do something to celebrate; I think you BOTH deserve it!
Hey Melissa!! It's Kim. Kerry told me that you said hello to me on her blog, so I looked you up and am saying hello back! It's good to see you and your family, and I'm glad all is going well!
Congrats!!! You need to celebrate, and if I were closer I would celebrate with you because I know exactly what that feeling feels like!! Way to go...go out, relax and have some fun now that you can take a breath before you have to gear up for another one!! ;-) Cute family picture on the side bar too!
Post a Comment