Thursday, March 5, 2009

Teacher Appreciation


I brought in cookies today for the school's teacher appreciation luncheon. Yum. Linda's sugar cookies dipped in chocolate. I think it's really great that they have this week every year to honor the teachers. Every year they also have each child bring in a flower for their teachers (during teacher appreciation week) and each teacher ends up with a pretty bouquet to have on her desk for the week. Kinda fun. My friend had an idea to wash the teachers' cars, so I'll be watching her little one for 3 hours while she and a bunch of parents are out washing cars tomorrow. SO NEEDED after we've had so much snow melt. And it sounds like a warm day for a car wash. I must say, I think I'll have the easier job babysitting, but I think it's a nice idea for the teachers. Yay teachers!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oooh. Sugar cookies dipped in chocolate. That sounds super!