So we had a little visit from a leprechaun last night. And you want to know the first thing Justin told me? "Mom, Mrs. Noel says that there's no such thing as leprechauns!" Excellent, Ms. 1st grade teacher! Thanks for ruining my fun!:) So both before and after school he kept saying "MOM, did YOU do it?" To which I replied "I don't know." This answer frustrated him, but I never denied or confirmed the existance of the leprechaun. Either way, I found the idea on tip junkie. I wish I could say that I'm creative or something but I can only copycat others' fun ideas! Justin loved that he had to go on a hunt this morning, even more than the candy itself I think! And I don't buy lucky charms all that freqently so he was lovin' that too! It's fun to do something fun once in a while. A good change up of the daily routine! And his teacher told me that he had an exceptionally good day...maybe Justin needs a little leprechaun to visit him periodically!
4 years ago



7 comments:
Cute! I'm adding that idea to next year's list.
SO cute!!!!! I am saving all these ideas I am getting from everyone for next year! I love the Lucky Charms cereal! That is a cute idea!! And what a fun pot of gold! Maybe I'll go leprechaun hunting you YOU guys next year!!
You need to talk to that 1st grade teacher! What is she going to tell the kids about Santa, and the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy??? I mean really those are childhood must-haves!
Very cute! Little treats occasionally, be it from leprechauns, easter bunnies, what have you, are all good!
Super cute Melissa! I have recently had a good idea for visits from someone special. I am about to go crazy with the mess in my house so I have invented a House Fairy. She will stop by periodically to monitor the mess going on and leave surprises when she is happy with what she finds. The kids have been very excited.
I still believe in leprechauns. I'm fairly certain I've seen one.
What a cute mom you are!! AND I am still laughing about the doughnut shot from your previous post! (: What a climber!
Post a Comment