Sunday, March 9, 2008

On a Sunday Afternoon...

We decided to finally enter the world of blogging today. Spencer started "jumping" today while in his walker at lunch, so we decided to dust off Justin's old jumper (put away in the basement) for Spencer. How fun it was to watch him jump...Justin was jumping around the house for much of the afternoon after watching his little brother jump.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!

Kirsten said...

Well look at this!!! Yeah!!! You are blogging now!!! Careful-it gets so, so addicting. I love nosing in on everyone's life!! Yes, we are COVERED in snow! I started blogging about it but our server's been down so check back later today or tonight for snow pictures! How has the winter gone for you guys? I read your Myspace blog and heard about the tulips! Yeah!! I am so glad you are blogging and I am putting you on my list now!!! I'll be back often-beware!!

beckee said...

Wow-time flies-I cannot believe your baby is so big already!! I am sure it will be shocking to see your boys in person again when we move back!

Suzie said...

I'm so excited you guys are blogging =) Stay warm in Nebraska!