Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Photo Shoot

Yes, I realize that it's NOT Easter today, but today was our Easter, for picture purposes anyway. Adam is on call next Saturday/Sunday so I thought we'd do the whole dress up thing today instead. Adam made the mistake of telling Justin that the Easter Bunny doesn't come if Daddy's gone at work...so that will create problems for the many Easters he will be gone in the future, but oh well. Since Adam will get home from his 30 hour call while we're at church, he told Justin that the Easter Bunny will deliver his Easter basket while we're all at church. I asked how it works for Santa at Christmas (since Adam will likely be gone for Christmas this year too...) but Adam informed me that the Easter Bunny and Santa work totally different. Hmm, news to me! I personally would care a little more if Santa came while I was at work more than if the Easter Bunny did, but that's ok--that's for Adam to worry about! Here are pictures from the photo shoot!!







3 comments:

beckee said...

So cute! It's good to know how that whole Easter Bunny thing works...

Rick and Pam Smith said...

Matching outfits! So handsome! Give these tow cuties hugs for us! Love, Grandpa & Grandma Smith

Kirsten said...

I never got to comment on this one. First I LOVE the pictures and think you all look great! I love the matching vests. So cute! I totally know what you mean. Holidays have started becoming WHAT you make of it and WHEN you choose to have it. So many years because of traveling home for the holidays (not this past year though) we uped Christmas two weeks and told the kids that Santa was coming to our house early each year. We had Christmas morning on the 12th or 13th and it felt so real! I think we'll have to that this year if Ammon has to work on Christmas too. I guess that is just what you have to do with husbands as doctors. Anyway, you guys look great and glad Adam got to celebrate with you guys.