4 years ago
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Almost Spring??
Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL--67 degrees!! Today isn't bad either, I think it's supposed to be in the low 60s and windy. I'll take it! I'm so ready to switch Spencer into a "bigger" carseat so I don't have to drag him around everywhere in his babyseat. The only reason I've kept him in there is so that I don't have to bundle him up everytime we go out. Grandma Smith got us what I refer to as a "fuzzy seat" for his carseat, which has been a LIFESAVER for all the errands I do over the course of a day. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about when I say "fuzzy seat," here it is:
They're wonderful. I never would've needed one of these back in CA. But out here it's perfect--no extra blanket needed on those 20 below wind chill days! But I am looking forward to switching Spencer to a big carseat when the weather warms up...he's just getting too heavy to cart around!! It's amazing how quick babies grow! Yay, I'm just so excited that spring is around the corner. It seems that this year winter has been particularly LONG....yay for SPRING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Look at how cute he is!! He looks just like you!! We just moved karli into a bigger seat now too. I know what you mean by bundling them up and it is so much more of a pain to look for her coat and hat, etc BUT that seat was getting WAY to heavy for me to carry!! ;) I am glad spring is on its way and enjoy the sun!! :)
Yeah, you started your blog! It's going to be so much fun to check up on all that you're up to and see pictures of your boys. :) I'm jealous of your Spring-like weather. We're still freezing over here!
When I ordered the "fuzzy seat" thing from your wish list, I had never heard of such a thing! Glad it's been so useful. Maybe it will warm up and stay warm so you don't need to use it any more.
Grandma Smith
Post a Comment