A few things Justin has said over the past week that I don't want to forget...
1) Today we got our Ensign and Friend magazines in the mail. Justin acted very puzzled and said he didn't understand how the mailman dropped off the magazines at our house. Justin asked if the mailman "knows Jesus, because that's where the magazines come from."
2) I played a piano solo yesterday (Easter Sunday) in our ward (I Stand All Amazed). I had a sister from our ward sit with the kids since Adam was gone on call. After sacrament, Sister Irby said that Justin told her as I was walking up to go play the piano, "Watch. Everytime that piano makes a mistake, my mom is going to yell at it." I've laughed a lot about this one...I guess I DO yell at the piano when I practice and make a mistake!:)
3) Justin informed me Sunday that when we're sad, Jesus is sad. Good insight I thought, likely from one of his primary teachers. Yay for Primary!!
4 years ago



5 comments:
I absolutely love that Justin thinks the piano is messing up. LOL! Mommies are perfect, right? Or at least we try to let them think that. :)
Hilarious! It's so fun when our kids give others a glimpse into our daily lives! Thanks for sharing, I got a good laugh.
LOL! Those were great!! I think it is so cute that he has so much faith in the way you play that it would be the piano's fault! That is great!
I keep telling myself that it's the piano's fault too! I don't who whose else it would be!! ;) lol!
Thanks for the chuckle! I needed it!
How cute is he! For some odd reason I haven't been able to comment until now! Can't wait to have some carson-isms.Amazing how awesome he is!
Post a Comment