Lovely pictures. What a great time to have so much of your family share in these two great events. You and Adam have a wonderful family. I can't believe Justin is 8! Where did the time go?? Congratulations on everything.
Yes, I am doing the shred, technically it's a 30 day shred but it's such a great workout and less than 30 minutes, so I've been doing it for more than 60 days. The pictures are great! Your boys are so cute.
What a great weekend! Can't believe that Justin is 8!! I call it a "tender mercy" when Jonas sleeps through any church meeting--it's definetly easier to feel the Spirit! (we love the little guys, they just happen to be loud and very busy!) Glad you guys are doing well!
Last year of residency. Whew! Amazing that we've been at this schooling/training stuff our entire 10 1/2 years of marriage, but hopefully it'll be worth it? We just keep putting one foot in front of the other, finding joy in the journey!
6 comments:
Wish we could have been there! Looks like a wonderful weekend.
aww you guys look great!! Super cute family :)
Wow y'all did have a busy weekend! What fun! I love the adorable pictures. You have such a cute family.
Lovely pictures. What a great time to have so much of your family share in these two great events. You and Adam have a wonderful family. I can't believe Justin is 8! Where did the time go?? Congratulations on everything.
Yes, I am doing the shred, technically it's a 30 day shred but it's such a great workout and less than 30 minutes, so I've been doing it for more than 60 days. The pictures are great! Your boys are so cute.
What a great weekend! Can't believe that Justin is 8!! I call it a "tender mercy" when Jonas sleeps through any church meeting--it's definetly easier to feel the Spirit! (we love the little guys, they just happen to be loud and very busy!) Glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment