Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did I mention

that I love my baby? Because I do. I found him, in his bed, sucking his thumb two mornings in a row. Yet, he doesn't do it during the day and does take his pacifier. He slept 9 hours last night. NINE. STRAIGHT. IN A ROW. Well, except for the little baaa at me for a second when Spencer irritated his sleep at 5 am and went on a screaming rampage around the house (I was irritated too and wish I could've baa-ed at him too!). He really is a great baby. Yay baby Carson! You are my buddy.

5 comments:

Lirpa said...

Haha, that last line made me laugh out loud!! I'm glad he's such a good baby, I'm sure it's a relief!

kelly said...

Yay for babies that sleep!

Amber Marie said...

so. not. FAIR! i'm lucky to get 3 hours straight. ever.

Unknown said...

Fabulous Melissa! You deserve it. What a nice after Mother's Day gift! :)

wright said...

What a treat to have him sleeping so well!!