Thursday, May 6, 2010

Strawberry Pizza and Other Tales

Here's what we been up to over the past few weeks. Lucky for you there'll be more pictures than narration. :)

Strawberry pizza making (still my favorite dessert!):



Flag football playing (Justin is the one on the far left in a black shirt, I caught this shot while he was mid-run):


Watching Carson sleep:

More sleeping Carson:

Lots of hand holding:

Lawn mowing:

Early 8 year old Birthday Partying for Justin (the story will go along with this another time):


Carson's first day of church going (to our ward anyway...stake conference doesn't count "exactly"):

Snuggling (I can't get this picture to turn??):


Getting CJ to smile, for the camera, finally...sort of anyway!:

4 comments:

Yasmine said...

Strawberry pizza looks delicious! Recipe?

Unknown said...

YUMMO can I have some?

Unknown said...

...and that is what life is all about. Good food, hard work, play and loving family. Wish I could be there to squeeze those cute little baby cheeks! He is perfect!

Becky said...

YUM!!! and i love the hand-holdin' pic!!!