LOL!! Oh Melissa...that was sadly funny (probably because I am in a tired, sarcastic mood tonight-see my blog) but I am so sorry and know you want this baby to come!! Hang in there and know that I am thinking about you. You are SO close!!
Last year of residency. Whew! Amazing that we've been at this schooling/training stuff our entire 10 1/2 years of marriage, but hopefully it'll be worth it? We just keep putting one foot in front of the other, finding joy in the journey!
6 comments:
LOL!! Oh Melissa...that was sadly funny (probably because I am in a tired, sarcastic mood tonight-see my blog) but I am so sorry and know you want this baby to come!! Hang in there and know that I am thinking about you. You are SO close!!
You're too funny Melissa! :) I hope the next 3 weeks fly by... Almost there, almost there!
haha! (not laughing at you...just chuckling to myself because i know how that feels!). Almost there...almost there... :)
Great for a laugh, Melissa! I am sympathizing and chuckling at the same time. Not long now!
oh Melissa! Here is hoping that things get moving soon!!
Melissa, welcome to the club boy number 3!! Good Luck, my mom says the third has to be good!
Post a Comment