So, I cut both boys hair on Sunday before church (not exactly the BEST time to do it...but it HAD to be done). This is what I'd consider Spencer's first real haircut...quite a bit more than a trim! Unfortunately all of my sd cards are full...so NO pictures. That's a big bummer. Adam has some cleaning up to do so we can take Christmas pictures in a couple days, since I have no idea how to burn a copy of all these pictures onto a CD before deleting what's on the sd card. Ugh. But the boys look cute. Justin did an excellent job singing in the children's choir, he has quite a good ear for music. It was very hard for him to sit on the stand for all of sacrament meeting but we survived without too much of a scene so I was a proud momma. I enjoyed singing in the choir too, and played the organ. Boy, I'm quite rusty after not playing as often as years' past, but that's ok. Christmas is my favorite time of year to play the organ.
Yum. So, I got this year(s) ago from my friend Stacy (I don't remember how long it's been now...the years out here are starting to blur together a bit!) and I think it's a great recipe. We used it this year for Justin's teacher's Christmas gift. Super easy to make, and it's one of the few things I let Justin help with in the kitchen...one of those where he can't quite lick spoons and spread kid germs by touching things! Ha! It's the germ-a-phobe in me I guess!
Stacy's Hot Cocoa Recipe
10 2/3 c. instant non-fat dry milk (about 34 oz.)
8 oz. powdered non-dairy creamer (any flavor)
2 c. powdered sugar
16 oz. instant chocolate milk
Add all ingredients into a big bowl and mix! Mix 8 oz. of water with 1/3 cup of mix. Enjoy!
4 years ago



2 comments:
MMMM, I may have to try this out! I love Wassail as well..are you familiar?
As for getting your pics onto a CD, tatke the SD card to Target and make a CD from there! They just have to have a photo kiosk and it is very easy!
yum! i didn't even make any this year. i hope yours turned out great!
Post a Comment