Saturday, December 20, 2008

Melting Pot

Yay, we finally got to go to the Melting Pot! YUMMY! I've wanted to go there for years, and it was so nice to go there last night to celebrate our anniversary. Fun--I highly recommend it! I'm still stuffed today! My friend Shannon was so kind to watch our kids so we could go out. I didn't realize that we were going to have to cook the lobster, filet minon, teryaki chicken, shrimp, and pork ourselves in the fondue pot! I don't know why, but I guess I thought we'd be dipping that stuff in the fondue too like we did for the other 3 courses of dinner! How fun though! We saw some people who had little kids with them, all dressed up in vests and Sunday best and thought to ourselves, "We are SO glad the kids aren't here!" What a fun night out! Not something we do all that often but I'm glad we went!

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you two crazy kids got together. Seems like forever ago and then it really doesn't seem like that long. I love the pictures of the whole gang at your wedding. I miss the whole gang!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you were able there! I know you were really excited to:)