4 years ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
Twilight
Ok, just a quick post to say that I enjoyed going to to see Twilight with the girls on Friday. There ended up being 10 of us, it was fun. That, and eating at Cheesecake Factory is always fun. Yum! So I'm still kinda torn though. While I loved the Edward Cullen character (like EVERYONE) in the book, I thought (and I'll probably be blasted for saying this) that the Edward in the movie was...well, just kinda creepy looking! Something about his face that I can't put my finger on, maybe it's his jaw? His gigantic head? Something about his forehead/eyes area? I dunno. But that's beside the point. I thought the movie was done quite well for a movie made after a book. Nothing ever compares to the book--the way we each imagine the "way things are" in a book comes out differently on the big screen, so it's hard to compare. But it was fun, and it was fun to add commentary sitting next to Teigan. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i agree! with the fun part at least :) it was very much fun to go have a girls night out, but i kind of liked edward. i guess we can just agree to disagree :)
I think your complaint about Edward is a common one. Did you think he grew on you throughout the movie, though? I definitely found him attractive at certain parts and at certain angles by the end of the movie--and his personality matched perfectly, dontcha think?
FINALLY - Someone other than me who is NOT salivating over Edward! Hopefully I can see it again and he will grow on me the second time!!!!
Haha, I enjoyed the commentary as well! I will never look at Jacob the same! That was so much fun.
Hi! I wandered over here from Laurie Moore's page... I swear I'm not a crazy person! But I loved your post! I think Jasper was pretty weird looking, and kept thinking about Edward Sissorhands when ever he was on the screen.
I agree with the wierd looking Edward...I didn't like their choice in the actor AT ALL. As a matter of fact, i didn't really like their choices for any of the Cullen boys...or Jacob...hm...oh well, it was fun to go to a movie finally with the girls, next time I'll have to join you all at Cheesecake Factory..YUM!
Post a Comment