Friday, June 27, 2008

9 months ALREADY!






It's hard to believe our baby is 9 months already!! Whew, I've been in a fog it seems! He has 4 teeth now, two top "fang" teeth and his two bottom teeth, but no other top front teeth yet. He's my vampire child I guess!:) It must be because I've been reading Stephanie Meyer's books....Anyway. Spencer is trying to crawl and is getting really close. He just kind of belly flops himself around and rolls to get things instead. He's starting to attempt to pull up on the couch, but he's just at the early stages of that. We've been warning Justin about this stage since Spencer was born, but I don't think anything we could've said would've prepared him for how quickly Spencer gets into his toys, books, and treasures. It's now that can be quite an un-fun stage for moms--it's the "everything into the mouth, even the fuzz on the floor" stage. UGH! I can't vacuum enough it seems! But he's worth it! We love him to pieces and Justin is still proud of "his" baby. He's going to be a very protective big brother as Spencer gets older, we can tell. And Spencer just eats up everything Justin does--Justin is his own personal comedian! But we can tell already, Spencer is A LOT more work than Justin ever was at this age--he's quite a bit more demanding, cries if we walk into the kitchen, or if we even just turn our heads away from him for a second. It's amazing how different two kids can be. Justin is our laid back, go-with-the-flow kid, and Spencer wants to be the center of the universe...or our family for sure! It'll be one interesting ride to watch them grow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures of Justin and Spencer! It is crazy how fast they grow and learn. :)