Got a bit more snow today. Adam was home to help the kids go play in the snow so I got some shots of that. Spencer and Justin enjoyed the giant mounds of snow in our yard that made for perfect sled/disk runs.
That's a lot of snow!! Wow! I got your comment about wanting the Hallelujah Chorus Music and I will send you the info as soon as get home from all my excursions!!
Last year of residency. Whew! Amazing that we've been at this schooling/training stuff our entire 10 1/2 years of marriage, but hopefully it'll be worth it? We just keep putting one foot in front of the other, finding joy in the journey!
1 comment:
That's a lot of snow!! Wow!
I got your comment about wanting the Hallelujah Chorus Music and I will send you the info as soon as get home from all my excursions!!
Post a Comment