4 years ago
Monday, August 17, 2009
Baby #3
on the way! Due beginning of March. We're excited! Justin is particularly excited, Adam thinks it's a boy, I think it's a girl (maybe it's wishful thinking?). And the other day Spencer came up to me while I was pukey sick and lying on the couch and patted my tummy and said, "Mommy, baby tummy." Not sure if he really gets it, but it was cute anyway. My taking of zofan (nausea/vomitting med) is in full force...well, sort of anyway, my insurance will only pay for 14 pills a month. So I'm trying to stagger them. BLECH! It really is amazing what our bodies go through to get these little ones here. I remind Adam of what a good wife I am quite often these days, even if he hasn't been getting many home cooked meals. Haha! I'm just excited that I won't have to endure summer while giant and pregnant swollen! Yay for THAT!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
YAY! I hope that you start feeling better soon.
Congratulations! You'll have to keep us posted on when you find out what you're having. I'm sorry you're so sick - no fun. :( I hope you start feeling better soon.
yay!! im so excited for you guys!! did you get sick with your boys too? ugh i had terrible "morning" sickness all day everyday with miss shelby but only up until 12 weeks..then i was A-OK! lol hopefully you dont have it the whole time :) take care and congrats again!!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Sorry you're sick. I get really sick, too, and wouldn't have survived Eva if I hadn't had Zofran. Yay for new little babies!!
Oh yes, summers and pregnant don't mix well. My sister is due at the end of this month, poor thing. She's been lucky though and hasn't gotten nearly as swollen as I do. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congratulations, that is awesome! I'm sorry you're sick, though.
Are you serious!?!? That is so awesome!!!! I am so excited for you!! I am sorry you feel so crummy...keep reminding Adam what woman have to go through...I give you permission! ;-) I can't wait to see what you are having. Either way you have such cute kids!! I hope you get passed the morning sickness soon! Congrats!!!!
I knew it! I knew it!! I'm SO calling you this week, I think we're finally settled in. Ugh! :) Yay for you though!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Hopefully you feel better soon, I hate morning (or more like all day) sickness
Yea! Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you to get a girl...everyone needs at least one little girl to love. Not that your boys aren't great, they are but we all need a little femininity!
Wish I had known you were prego sooner, I could've given you some of my left over Zofran from the last pregnancy, our insurance will give me all I need, gotta love Zofran...too bad its not a miracle pill to take all the sickness away...one day maybe.
Hey Melissa this is Adam's wife Megan. I saw your blog from Ambers. Congratulations!! I'm taking Zofran too and it's the most amazing thing, haha. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment