Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simply

an amazing baby I have. Truly. I know I didn't appreciate the baby stage as much with my other boys. But this boy is so sweet, is never fussy, it just amazes me. I also appreciate that he basically sleeps through the night. I thought that was impossible with a 2 week old, and especially a breastfed babe. I'm just enjoying the sleep while it lasts, for I know that it could just be a fluke thing!

Had my checkup yesterday. Doc says I'm going to heal up the same--my scar was nearly invisible w/ Spencer's c-section, and this scar looks the same so far. Yay for awesome doctors that know how to sew! I've lost all my pregnant weight except 2.5 lbs (yes, in two weeks!). Yay for that too. Now the real weight loss work will begin....well, not quite yet, but soon. It gives me something to look forward to, I can't wait to go back to bodypump. Yay.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

a) congrats on a baby who sleeps through the night!
b) CONGRATS on loosing your pregnancy weight! W.O.W.
c) are we run/walking a 5k together at the end of the summer or what?

:D

Amber Marie said...

wow! sleeping through the night and already lost the baby weight? what a dream!! :) glad to hear you are doing so well.

Leanne said...

My third was a perfect baby, too. She barely made a noise when she cried and slept through the night at 3 weeks. Three is hard enough so it is great when the third is so easy-going. Yea for you and your 3 boys!

Audrey said...

Thank heaven for easy and content babies. Don't we just love them?! That's fantastic that you've already lost your baby weight too. Way to go! You're gonna have to fill me in on 'bodypump' though...were you doing this before hand? Sounds interesting.

Kristen said...

All but 2 pounds? Baby sleeping through the night at 2 weeks? You're my hero and how can I do that? :)

kelly said...

I want to know more about bodypump too!

Becky said...

wow, that sounds amazing!!!

Unknown said...

So, the third is worth it, huh? We've struck out twice on good sleepers, maybe the third time we'll get lucky. Way to go on losing your pregnancy weight. I'm fortunate in that regard too - it's the weight before pregnancy that's hard to get off. Anyhow, hope all continues to go well! :)

Unknown said...

Your family looks absolutely adorable! Your boys are precious! I am so happy for you that the little man is sleeping well, I cant even imagine 3!!! congrats to you both~