4 years ago
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Just Bought....
ELTON JOHN and BILLY JOEL TICKETS!! WAHOOO! Yes, I'm a very big dork, but I can't wait, they will be awesome together in concert. And who knows just exactly how long the two of them will be around sooo....I think this will be great. Adam is excited too. I'm just excited that they're coming on a night that Adam doesn't have call and I don't have to work so we can go! WAHOOO! Seeing Elton is one of those "before I die I want to see him in concert" kinds of things. YAY! Can't wait til May!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I bet that will be a great show! Looking forward to pics later!
How fun. Are we getting that old already? Enjoy your night out with your hubby!
Concerts are always fun! Billy Joel, wow that will be an amazing concert. Have fun and take lots of pictures. You have inspired me to check and see who is coming to Fresno this year...
Post a Comment