I caught this kid pulling wipes out of the container literally after turning my head from him for 30 seconds (and then chewing on them...we'll leave that picture out for now, eww!). This picture was taken early in July...he's into everything now. We've bought another gate for the stairs but I think we need 2 more for the other flight of stairs because I'm sick of moving the gates and I don't really want to drill into the wall to put permanent gates up! Spencer is so cute (so it's impossible to get mad at his antics!), he crawls super fast and pulls himself up on stuff and cruises around. I'm not sure how long it'll take him to learn to walk, but he sure gets up quick. I don't remember Justin getting into stuff (...because he didn't!) nor do I remember him progresssing this quickly with his milestones. I don't think he did. At any rate, it sure is fun to have a baby to chase around again! Oh yeah, did I mention that he was a vampire for a few weeks? This was the best shot I could get of his fangs...his two front teeth came in within a week of this shot, but I'm glad I have this picture as evidence of my temporarily vampire-like child! Very strange....
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment