4 years ago
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tooth #2
Yay, another tooth for Spencer! I think I'll opt not to post a picture of it since really the only way to see it well is when he's having a screaming fit!:) He's back to "almost" sleeping through the night, *only* getting up once at 4:30 am, and then up for the day at 6am. But I suppose that's a million times better than the 1:30 am, 3:00 am, 4:30 am routine that he's been doing for the past few months! I'll count this as a blessing and I'm hoping we're turning a corner!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey cous!! I love your blog! It will be so much fun to keep up with your family! I can't believe your little guys has 2 teeth already! We're still waiting for #1! Send our love to your family!
Teething is so much fun. My 11 month old just started sleeoing through the night and I don't know how I made it through all those months! We take what we can get right?
Post a Comment