I found this letter the other night in my room, after I'd asked Justin to clean his nearly ALWAYS messy bedroom. I'll translate since the picture is small:
Dear Mom,
I've left Nebraseca and went to China and Sucago (aka Chicago) and I am living with Gramma.
Love, Justin
I told Justin that leaving to go to China and Chicago sound like wonderful ideas, but I have a feeling Grandma Malan would make him keep his bedroom much cleaner than I do. At that, he stomped off to his bedroom!:)



8 comments:
where does china fit in?
I just talked to a gal who came back from two weeks in China. She said it was filthy- so maybe he's not too far off the mark there. I love how the kids always think life would be better off at grandma's. We all know better though don't we? Thanks for the laugh!
That's cute! I'm always telling my kids that I'm a lot easier on them than my mom was on me.
Hey, did I just read on stacy's blog that you guys picked Texas? How fun! Great choice :)
Adorable! You have such a cute family!
How cute! I get those letters all the time from Tayler.
I used to do that to my mom too! Write her notes that I had ran away
but I never could leave. That's so funny.
*lol* Aaah. Poor kid. We always think when we're little that we'll be better at some other "cool" parents' house.
Post a Comment